After signing up for Links by Ask The Doctor, we've got a few things to do to get the perfect profile. Let's get rolling!
What we'll cover in this support article:
Customizing your Theme
The next thing to do is change the design of your profile and upload a profile photo.
- Head to the settings page
- Select the 'Change Profile Picture' button and upload/crop an image. The minimum size required is 300x300px
- Next, head down to the Appearance section to select a theme. You can use one of our beautiful preset themes, or customize your own
- Customizing your own theme will give you access to a number of different options for fonts, colors and much more
- Add any of your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at the bottom of the page
That's it! Now you have the perfect profile.