What we'll cover in this support article:
Adding a carousel
- Go to your admin page
Click the arrow next to the "Add New Link" button and select "Carousel"
- Now that you have a Carousel, go to the next section to add some content.
Adding a carousel banner
Click "Banners" on a carousel link
- To add a new banner, you can either click the + next to the horizontal list of banners or after opening the banners list to edit, selecting "Add Banner +" button
- First, select an image. See below for more information on the correct size and to download a template for creating your own.
- Next, add some Image Alt Text.
An image alt is just a description of the image you've selected. If there is some text inside the image, use that as the alt text.
- Optionally, you can add a URL that will send your followers to the desired location when clicking on the banner. Clicks will be tracked and shown with each banner.
- On the pro plan, you can add as many banners as you'd like. Users will be able to swipe to access each of them.
Creating a banner image
The ideal size for a carousel banner image is 1300x900px and the minimum dimensions allowed are 1080x745px. We have a PSD download below to help with creating the perfect banner.Download PSD Template
Still have questions? Contact us.