Plans & Pricing
Get an edge with our premium features that will put you ahead of the curve on social media.
Cancel anytime, no questions asked.
Every Plan Includes
- Unlimited links
- Complete control of your profile branding, including colors and fonts
- Change the title of your profile and add an intro
- Add your social accounts to your profile
- Embed your profile on your website
- Add one, single slide carousel
- Design custom carousel images with Canva
- Use a custom domain like links.mybrand.com
- Control your profile meta data with a custom image, title, and description
- Schedule your links
- Upload custom images for your links
- Access thousands of photos from Unsplash
- See a day-by-day breakdown of your link clicks
- Re-target your profile visitors with Facebook Pixel or Google Adwords
- Get a detailed view of your traffic with our Google Analytics integration
- Set a custom background gradient or background image from Unsplash
- Grow your email list with our MailChimp and Google Sheets Integration
- Add up to five merge fields to your email signup link
- Add multiple carousels with unlimited banners
- Highlight a link with an animation
- Design custom images with Canva
- A 7 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a custom domain?
A Custom Domain is a domain name (www.mybrand.com) you independently buy from a 3rd party domain registrar. They cost on average $10-$15 a year, depending on the seller and estimated domain name value.
You can use your purchased custom domain on Links by Ask The Doctor and share it with your followers (ex. links.mybrand.com). This is powerful in that it allows you to present a link that your followers will be familiar with and trust.
What sort of analytics do I get?
Links by Ask The Doctor unlocks a large amount of analytics for your account, which helps you make data driven decisions. For links, you can see a day-by-day breakdown of your links clicks. We also have a detailed breakdown of all visitors to your profile page. That includes page views, page views by country, referrals and demographic data. You get to see the last 7 days of traffic in both of these cases.
How does someone signup for our email list?
Links by Ask The Doctor integrates with MailChimp. When you add a new link, you're able to add what we call an "Email Signup" link. When a user visits your profile and clicks on this new link, they can enter their email, which will either be added to your selected MailChimp list or Google Sheet.
What is Links by Ask The Doctor?
Don't see an answer to your question? Check out our FAQ page.
Get a blazing fast bio link with Links by Ask The Doctor
Use our feature rich tool todayGet Started